Handmade ceramic and oak wood
« This diffuser features both an ambient and meditation light that lets you turn your bedroom or bathroom into a spa-like meditation zone »
Nebulizing diffusion is a pure, natural and safe way to enjoy the benefits of essential oils. What sets Sofia apart is:
its waterless operation
its adaptive mist
it also works as ambient + meditation lights
I bought the Sofia. It worked ok the first one time I used it, after that it did not really diffuse any scent. The inside filament turned black , it seemed clogged. I tried to wipe it out, soak it, nothing would unclog it or take away the black inside the tube. My experience is the same as the other user.
The good news I was issued a refund without a problem. These people are very nice. Try a different diffuser from them.
I've tried quite a few diffuser, and this one is one of my favorites simply because it isn't made of plastic and looks great with any decor. That said, there's two problems: 1) it's loud. I can't have this on in my living room if I'm watching tv. The noise is just too distracting. 2) It "eats" oil up like no other diffuser I've had. I read in other reviews that they are confused why the "steam" stops after a bit. I can tell you why: your pool of oil at the bottom is now longer enough to keep up with the diffuser. Instead the oil is spread out all over the glass insert and builds up in the lid. If you look at the oil reservoir you'll find the "max" line is quite high. With some essential oils upwards of $100 (rose, melissa, sandalwood, etc) I can't use a quarter bottle to keep this thing running! I've learned to let it "rest" a while between uses to allow the oil to drain down and to be a little more heavy handed than I am with my other diffusers.
I purchase 7 SOFIA Diffusers in order to use them in different areas at home and was very exited about it. But I am confused.
• At the beginning you can easily see the breeze that produces but after a couple of hours the breeze is not produced any more.
• I cleaned the glass reservoirs and it happened again, the breeze flows for les than two hours and then nothing.
• I tried 3 of them and it is the same.
I hope you can help me because I do not want to feel that invested a lot of money in nothing.
I absolutely love this diffuser! Not only is it beautifully designed and easy to set up, but also easy to clean! Very quiet and has a perfect glow.
Our first one had a slight crack in the ceramic piece, and the Pilgrim support team was quick the help out!
I’d absolutely recommend this beauty to anyone!
I have had my diffuser for a week now and while it looks beautiful I am very confused about a few of its functions.
1) the diffuser will auto turn off but still have oil in the bottom and i can never get it to use all the oil and since we are working with drops here it seems weird that a huge portion sits in the glass is that normal?
2) The glass piece has turned black at the tip that rises up in the enter and I have no idea if this is a good or bad thing. I have tried to look it up but cannot seem to find it anywhere. Is it broken? The smell is faint and it turns off regularly