Handmade ceramic and oak wood
« This diffuser features both an ambient and meditation light that lets you turn your bedroom or bathroom into a spa-like meditation zone »
Nebulizing diffusion is a pure, natural and safe way to enjoy the benefits of essential oils. What sets Sofia apart is:
its waterless operation
its adaptive mist
it also works as ambient + meditation lights
It’s a Christmas gift & hasn’t been opened yet.
I purchase 7 SOFIA Diffusers in order to use them in different areas at home and was very exited about it. But I am confused.
• At the beginning you can easily see the breeze that produces but after a couple of hours the breeze is not produced any more.
• I cleaned the glass reservoirs and it happened again, the breeze flows for les than two hours and then nothing.
• I tried 3 of them and it is the same.
I hope you can help me because I do not want to feel that invested a lot of money in nothing.
I absolutely love this diffuser! Not only is it beautifully designed and easy to set up, but also easy to clean! Very quiet and has a perfect glow.
Our first one had a slight crack in the ceramic piece, and the Pilgrim support team was quick the help out!
I’d absolutely recommend this beauty to anyone!
I have had my diffuser for a week now and while it looks beautiful I am very confused about a few of its functions.
1) the diffuser will auto turn off but still have oil in the bottom and i can never get it to use all the oil and since we are working with drops here it seems weird that a huge portion sits in the glass is that normal?
2) The glass piece has turned black at the tip that rises up in the enter and I have no idea if this is a good or bad thing. I have tried to look it up but cannot seem to find it anywhere. Is it broken? The smell is faint and it turns off regularly
This diffuser is really great. Wonderful smell, looks beautiful. I highly recommend it!